CSA Travel Protection Expedited Claims
Your travel insurance claim is very important to us. CSA Travel Protection is committed to providing prompt, fair and equitable claims service. Filing a claim on your travel insurance plan is easy. Simply download the form(s) you need, provide any necessary information and submit it to our claims group.
Download a Claim Form
You'll notice forms with similar reasons are grouped together. Download the form(s) you need using the links below. We have included instructions as well as additional forms you might need with each claim form. Once you have completed the form(s), include any required documentation to support your claim and send to us via email or fax for faster processing. Claims documents can also be sent in through regular mail.
- Hurricane - Mandatory Evacuation
- Trip Cancellation due to death
- Trip Cancellation due to other reasons
- Trip Cancellation due to sickness/injury
- Travel Delay due to common carrier
- Travel Delay due to death
- Travel Delay due to other reasons
- Travel Delay due to sickness/injury
- Trip Interruption due to common carrier
- Trip Interruption due to death
- Trip Interruption due to other reasons
- Trip Interruption due to sickness/injury
Baggage & Personal Effects
Vacation Rental Damage
For all Air Flight Accident and Travel Accident (Accidental Death) claims, please call CSA
at (800) 541-3522.
Please Note: You will need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site. If you are experiencing problems viewing the PDF, please upgrade to Acrobat Reader 9 or higher.
Questions? Check out our FAQ or call CSA's Claims Department toll-free at (800) 541-3522.
Submit Your Form(s) and Documentation to CSA. For faster processing, please email or fax completed form(s) and required documentation.
- Toll-free nationwide: (877) 300-8670
International: (858) 810-2025
- CSA Travel Protection
P.O. Box 939057
San Diego, CA 92193-9057
- (800) 541-3522